Quality, Design and Manufacturing...
From industrial dust collection to powder paint systems, Myer offers replacement cartridge filters, designed to meet or exceed O.E.M specifications for construction and operation. Quality assurance is provided from concept to finished product.
Raw materials, work in progress and finished products are thoroughly inspected to assure that the customer receives the highest quality product possible.
As an example Myer Filter’s cartridges maximize the operation of powder coating paint industry by filtering the intake air by an efficiency %99,96 on 5 micron particles.
Quality Construction Features
Metal component surfaces are finished to ensure resistance to caustic and abrasive environmental conditions.
- Expanded inner and outer retainers are 72% open to provide significant structural integrity while minimizing restriction of air flow.
- End plates are galvanized to prevent oxidation in normal conditions as well as resist deterioration in severe environments. Optional materials, such as stainless steel is also available.
- Gaskets are available to meet the specific application requirements, neoprene, silicone and urethane as required.
From cellulose to spunbond polyester or high temperature media, Myer Filter can match the right media to your application.
Here you can find available filter medias for dust collector cartridges:
- 100% cellulose fibers. High efficiency, being used for a wide variety of applications.
- Medias, contain a flame retardant chemical treatment that inhibits combustion of media. Used in applications where sparks or hot dust particles cause the potential for fire.
- Special blended fibers resistant to high temperatures which can be used at up to 175°C
- A blend of synthetic and cellulose fibers for heavy-duty applications. Displays excellent dust filtration qualities. Utilizes resin system for improved structural strength and durability.
- Polyester needled felt media. Capability of resistance at temperatures up to 125°C. Singed surface treatment for improved dust release. Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Spun bond polyester media. Self-supported structure makes it ideal for pleated surface. Good filtration properties.
- Blend of synthetic and glass fibers. Superior filtration media with excellent flow capacity and dust release. Capable of operating in continuous temperatures up to 135°C.
- Polyester needled felt media strengthened with expanded metal.. Excellent efficiency capability with superior release characteristics. Being used in operations up to 135°C.
We can help you to select the right dust collection cartridge suited to your application based upon the following information:
- Characteristics of dust
- Surface area of filter media
- Content of the dust
- Operating temperature
- Type of the equipment where filter in use.
- Operating experience