· Absolute removal of solids from natural gas streams to the micron size specified.
· Remove 99,99 % of 3 micron solid particles oil, water , and dirt.
· Standard dimensions, providing the substition o already installed filters.
· High surface area results in high dirt holding capacity and long element life for lower net operating costs.
· Metalic filter media, %100 polyester media laminated with 304 stainless steel or epoxy coated wire mesh, or other under request.
· Stainless steel filter elements may be supplied optionally , for washing or use with larger pressure loss.
· Myer has an experience of 13 years in the manufacture and installation of equipment for use in natural gas industry
· Specifically designed and manufactured for use in natural gas in industry
· Equipment manufactured for use in natural gas industry
· Filter elements in stock.
· Training Center available for qualification and training of our product users
· Technical support, with a staff of expert engineers and technicians.